Founded officially in 1937, the National Wildlife Federation strives to protect wildlife at all costs. They protect wolves, salmon, bison, whooping cranes, and more – and they're always striving to do more. They also have campaigns in global warming and environmental education. In fact, they believe that education is the best way to help the environment – the more you know, the more you can protect the world we live in.

According to the NWF's website, 85% of donations went to conservation and educational programs, while the other 15% went to supporting services. NWF assures its members and supporters that SmartMoney magazine has ranked them among the USA's top three conservation groups for effectiveness in their use of their money.

Donations to the NWF can be made through their website or through one of their many options, like matching gifts, workplace giving, or memorial donations.

Our Supporter - Outlets who support us

Promote Business


Let Cannabis Stores expert team get your business in front of mass cannabis consumers and marijuana aficionados.